Friday 27 September 2019

HHS Magazine -1969 (Original pre-scan issue)

Well, after all this prevarication, loss of memory through age, loss of a few other things, a very slow scanner, and a nudge from a great friend of ours, here is the first Pictorial Extravagance as promised - ooooh - several years ago!

I gave up on the scanner, as it would have meant about a year's work, non-stop with no tinctures or high-tea, so here we have each page (minus the photographs, which I will deal with separately), taken via an Ipad on the dining room table. I think the unedited pics add a certain panache to the proceedings, don't you think?

If you think there may be something missing, then please let me know, and I will easily forget to do anything about it!

Next one will be from the fifties!



































No comments: