Friday 6 September 2019

HHS Magazines...

As mentioned by Patrick recently, the old mags would be an interesting historical recall of the old place, so I'll soon bite the bullet and scan all the mags I have, starting with 1958! It is in fact the second one, so if anyone has the first edition, then by all means scan it if you can, let me know on 2ndmktx (at) gmail(dot)com and I'll publish it here...

We can then read on and think of England...

While everyone is wondering where the last year went, here is a page of signatures, with some names you may recognise!


Probably from about 1959.

1 comment:

shinypeter3 said...

Hi. Peter Trainin here.Living Nerja,Malaga. Just saw my brother's signature, John Trainin.(died Almunecar, Granada 2017).
Can anyone give me the google earth coordinates for the school. Just to see what was done since we were there.